3/60 Cecil Avenue
+61 2 9634 1811
|Monday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Thursday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Friday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
Reviews of I-MED Radiology Network
- Ahmed Hasan Added November 05, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Extremely unprofessional attitude of staff. If you are dizzy and couldn't understand the instructions then they would reply back saying "ARE YOU DREAMING"
- King Kong Added November 03, 2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆There was almost no waiting time and Doctors are nice. However, receptions are not professional. I feel uncomfortable to their jokes.
- Gillian Jane Added October 20, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Our older kids wanted to join us in seeing our new baby via ultrasound. The staff accommodated the children and patiently explained the parts of the forming baby to our eager wards. Even if it was only for a couple of minutes, we were able to cherish the moment as a family. Deeply grateful to the staff!
- George Wilson Added October 09, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆This morning 8th May2017 I visited the Castle Hill practice to have a image guided cortisone injection in may back. This is part of my on-going back repair/fix and all I can say is that the experience was wonderful and I was very appreciative of the professional approach to my problem. Dr Robinson and Claire who treated me were first rate and explained every detail, an approach which give one great confidence. I thank Dr Robinson and Claaire for the graet work and anybody who reads this note you can be asusred of any treatment at Castle Hill.
- h rankilor Added August 31, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Would give no stars if I could. My husband had in accident (we informed them of how accident occurred) and had possible head,neck,shoulder injury. His head was tilted to the side whilst he was walking so it was pretty clear something was wrong. He had trouble lying down for ct scan. He was finally given a pillow after several attempts to lay down but technician complained his head was crooked in scanner so she grabbed his head and tried to straighten it. He screamed in pain, curled his body up then when he managed to lay back down she complained he was still crooked, so she moved his head again! Luckily he still managed to walk afterwards. He had a fractured neck and was millimetres away from being paralysed. Only good thing to come of this is I am pretty sure it will never happen to anyone else.
I-MED Radiology Network - MRI, CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Mammography, PET, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional Procedures
As Australia's largest medical imaging provider we offer all scans and radiology services. With over 180 clinics you will likely find a clinic close to you.
radiologist, medical imaging professionals, i-med radiology, MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine, sydney, NSW, Brisbane, Queensland
Share this page
Today's weather in Castle Hill NSW
13:00 19 ℃ 1018 hPa 59 % 1 m/s 16:00 19 ℃ 1019 hPa 52 % 1 m/s 19:00 16 ℃ 1022 hPa 69 % 2 m/s 22:00 14 ℃ 1024 hPa 76 % 2 m/s